The DB200 combination model features a built-in telephone signaler and outlet for connecting a lamp. Just plug the telephone cord into a modular telephone jack (does not draw from phone line power). Optional extra doorbell button must be purchased for use with intercoms. Signals all Sonic Alert remote receivers.
- Selectable number of flashes
- Flash code for front and rear doors
- Works with most home intercom systems with a separate additional doorbell button sensor (sold separately)
- Built-in chime (can be turned off)
- Works with VP200 and ZBox
- Doorbell uses a 12V battery (included)
What else do I need to make this work?
In order to be notified, you will need to purchase a compatible receiver that lets you know when the signaler or transmitter is activated.