The Sonic Ring Elite TR75VR signaler has been designed to alert you to your videophone with a choice of three distinct flash patterns. This allows you to specify a unique flash pattern for your telephone, TTY, fax or videophone with just one device!
If you currently use a Sonic Alert telephone signaler, adding the TR75VR allows you to select a flash pattern that is different from your existing signaler.
Setting up the TR75VR is easy. Just plug the TR75VR signaler’s power cord into the wall electrical outlet and telephone cord into the videophone or telephone. Then plug the lamp into the TR75VR. You can purchase receivers to work with the TR75VR for VP or phone notification in other rooms, such as the Sonic Boom clock, SA101, RH100 or any other remote receiver from Sonic Alert.
- Transmits to all Sonic Alert remote receivers
- Three distinct flash patterns
- Plug a lamp into the signaler and use it for signaling or normal room lighting
- Green indicator light reminds you to turn on the attached lamp
- Unique pluglet (plug-outlet) allows you to keep your table clear of unsightly lamp cords
- Works with VP200 and ZBox
- UL listed